Re: [Ekiga-list] Running on multiple interfaces (VPN+Internet)

On Jan 28, 2008 5:29 PM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le lundi 28 janvier 2008 à 15:43 -0200, Javier Villavicencio a écrit :
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm using Ekiga successfully on my work VoIP net. But sometimes I
> > would like to, also, try using some of the tollfree servers available
> > on the internet, yet this doesn't work unless I restart Ekiga after
> > changing the listening ip address, but then it doesn't work to my
> > work's VoIP.
> >
> > Problem is I have 2 different ip addresses on my computer, one is my
> > work's assigned VPN address, the other is my LAN address, both on the
> > same interface (eth1).
> >
> > If Ekiga starts on my LAN address I see arp packets asking who has my
> > work SIP server ip address, going through my LAN network.
> >
> > Instead, listening on my VPN address, it just tries to reach the
> > internet through the VPN which won't work since it's filtered ^_^.
> >
> > Is there any way to work around this?
>
> It will be one of the new features of Ekiga 3.00 :)
>
> I will add the code soon (perhaps tonight).

Thanks for the quick response.

Then I shall start making ekiga-svn ebuilds :+).
While at that task, I can't (easily) find any cvs or svn for pwlib.
The discussion here [1] seems a bit outdated (the cvs tgzs are 404).
So I'm currently stuck looking for newer pwlib :$.

[1] http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Talk:Additional_Information