Re: [Ekiga-list] Regarding http proxy

2008/1/8, sagar n <sagar 1986 gmail com>:
I have been using ekiga in home and it worked fine. However, now in
college, they have implemented HTTP proxy on port 80,

As Said several times  SIP does not support by default  tunneling through an http proxy.

As I said on a previous message it seems one of the simple way to do http proxy with SIP on LInux right now , seems to be to use OpenWengo BUT you will be using a wengo SIP account and video won't really work with others. it's what I use at work and iot kinda work.

--
Michel memeteau