Re: [Ekiga-list] Regarding http proxy

On Jan 8, 2008 12:50 PM, sagar n <sagar 1986 gmail com> wrote:
I have been using ekiga in home and it worked fine. However, now in
college, they have implemented HTTP proxy on port 80, and I have been
given an username and passwd. I have no clue as to where I should put
these in, and the result: registration failed.

I dont know how to approach the problem, please help.

I'm guessing, never having done this, but in Ekiga Preferences, Protocols, SIP Settings, there's a place for an outbound proxy and a forward url

Good luck
--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.