Re: [Ekiga-list] SMS messaging, report back

Hi,

I've replaced the default diamondcard setting in ekiga with sip.diamondcard.us , the account id and password remain the same as before. I've tried calling pc to landline/mobile phone and tried sending SMS and can report success, however, that is with two numbers at present.

Ashley

You need to replace the default one, and use sip.diamondcard.com for
everything : SMS and calling.

Please report back to us about this service, I would like to announce it
soon.