Re: [Ekiga-list] can't access to my account on the website

I'm sure of my login and password because i'm using it.
But if I try to connect with this account on, i got:
"Sorry, this is not a registered username."
So how can i use ekiga if my account is not registered?
And if my ekiga account can be different of my login, how can i find it?

I have no idea

Best regards

2008/2/18, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>:

Le lundi 18 février 2008 à 14:26 +0100, sergent.todd a écrit :
> Hello.
> I have an ekiga account i'm using  totally normally.
> I can access to the white pages (when it's working of course ;-) )
> But i can't log to my account on the website and I don't understand
> why...
> (wrong login - can't find my account)
> I'm using CentOS 5 and Ubuntu 7.10

I can login just fine. Are you sure of your password ?

You should direct your request to accounts _AT_ so that they can test for you.
_     Damien Sandras
//\    Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_   NOVACOM         :
       FOSDEM          :
       SIP Phone       : sip:dsandras ekiga net

ekiga-list mailing list
ekiga-list gnome org