Re: [Ekiga-list] 473 Filtered destination

> Can you try to remove from your contact list all things related to
> ekiga.net : 500 ekiga net, 501 ekiga net and so on ?
> You can keep your normal contacts.

Looks like a good shot! Running for two hours now and
still ok. Also the amount of traffic is much smaller.
The log is 400k now while it used to be maybe 40M at
this time with 500 and 501 in contact list.
I still cannot confirm with 100% though, I will try
on another computer and for longer time and let you
know.

Palo

Mobilné telefóny v slovenskej premiére a najaktuálnejšie informácie - http://mobil.sme.sk/