Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to get incoming calls from sip provider ekiga.net set up on asterisk

Le jeudi 25 décembre 2008 à 15:58 +0000, FS Inc. a écrit :
> Are you sure?
> As I am using the ekiga wiki examples, the incoming works as described
> but the outgoing is confusing to me as its not clear to follow the
> example in the outgoing section of the ekiga wiki help.

Your problem is related to the asterisk syntax and dialplan, not to
ekiga.net... At first sight, your example looks correct. So I would
advise asking for help to the Asterisk experts.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/