[Ekiga-list] LDAP Support in Ekiga Windows Version 3.0.0

Title: LDAP Support in Ekiga Windows Version 3.0.0

Hi All,
   I am new to Ekiga and installed windows version 3.0.0 on my machine.

I want to integrate Microsoft LDAP server with Ekiga. Is it feasible?

If yes, please let me know how? I have entered the server address and other parameters after asking to my admin. But it is not working, it is not retrieving any value from the address book.Is there anything else I should do to enable this.

If this integration is not feasible, any other pointers about freeware SIP softphone who supports LDAP integration are highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
-Archna