Re: [Ekiga-list] Trouble getting cross-plattform video to work

take me out off the list. thank you happy holydays!!!!

--- On Tue, 12/23/08, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
From: yannick <sevmek free fr>
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Trouble getting cross-plattform video to work
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 7:02 PM

Le mercredi 24 décembre 2008 à 00:51 +0100, yannick a écrit :
> Le mercredi 24 décembre 2008 à 00:14 +0100, Torsten Crass a écrit :
> > both clients are sitting behind the same router
>
> That might explain your trouble, the test ekiga use to get your internet
> IP might confuse the 2 clients as they have the same public IP. The best
> I can think of is try to setup bonjour for windows
> http://support.apple.com/downloads/Bonjour_for_Windows
>
> Then clients should automatically appears in the roster.

Damien, if i understand correctly the situation STUN gives both client
the same IP. When client A try to signaling with client B, ekiga.net
gives the IP of client B to client A; is there a test to check if both
IP are the the same to pop up an error message ? Maybe with a link to
our wiki? Is it worth to report feature request in bugzilla for this?

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net