Re: [Ekiga-list] Re (2): failure in registration of sip account

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le samedi 20 décembre 2008 à 14:40 -0800, PETER EASTHOPE a écrit :
Eugen and others,

Please try ekiga 3 if possible, it is available on debian experimental.
Right oh; thanks. Now I should retreat to lists.debian.org but the discussion started here and this is the consequence.

The ekiga here is 2.0.12 and Debian is lying to me.

dalton:/etc/apt# apt-get -t experimental install ekiga
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done
ekiga is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
dalton:/etc/apt#

According to http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/ch-apt-get.en.html
"3.8 How to keep a mixed system", this line is in /etc/apt/sources.list.
deb-src http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu/debian/  experimental main non-free contrib

You should replace deb-src by deb.