[Ekiga-list] can't compile ekiga 3.0.1 ubuntu hardy

Hi,

I used this site
(http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Talk:Additional_Information#PTLIB) to
help compile and install ekiga 3.0.1.  However, i notice a difference
in the final configuration where the directories for the PTLIB and the
OPAL do not show.  I've included my output below and it clearly
doesn't show the PTLIB and OPAL directories.

I tried to compile ekiga later on with make and i got an error

================ Final configuration ===================
          Installing into prefix  :  /usr

                   GNOME support  :  enabled
                   GConf support  :  enabled
   Evolution-Data-Server support  :  enabled
                  NOTIFY support  :  disabled
                    LDAP support  :  enabled

                  XVideo support  :  enabled

                   H.323 support  :  yes