Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga version 2.0.12 no longer compatible with ekiga.net?

Le samedi 06 décembre 2008 à 21:46 +1100, Colin Alie a écrit :
> Good evening,
>
> I'd been using Ekiga 2.0.12 (Ubuntu 8.04) in my current setup from the
> beginning of October.  Some details regarding my configuration:
>
> - DSL modem router connected to the Internet via PPPoE
> - laptop connected to the modem's ethernet port
> - modem is doing NAT w/ IP masquerading
> - STUN enabled in Ekiga with stun.ekiga.net given as the STUN server
> - Ekiga detects NAT as port-restricted
>
> Up until the "upgrade" to ekiga.net, I was using my ekiga.net account to make
> calls to the echo test (500 ekiga net) and to toll-free numbers in North
> America (sip;*0131800xxxxxxx ekiga net) and using a different account for
> making PC-to-phone calls.
>
> Since the upgrade, I can make calls but I don't receive audio or video.  For
> example, I'll dial the echo test (500 ekiga net) and connect successfully but
> I don't hear the recorded message.  As I speak into the microphone, the
> recording level at the bottom of the interface increases and decreases
> accordingly but no sound is echoed.  The outgoing audio and video bitrates
> average at about 8 kB/s but the incoming audio and video bitrates stay fixed
> at 0.00.
>
> My current feeling is that my current issues are related to the changes that
> were make with ekiga.net as:
> - my computer systems haven't changed
> - I first noticed problems with ekiga.net on November 13th (i.e., after the
> upgrade)
> - my ability to use Ekiga to make calls with my other SIP account is unchanged
>
> I've included below the output from an Ekiga session (ekiga -d 4 &) where I
> called 500 ekiga net while registered with ekiga.net.  Please let me know if
> there's any additional debugging assistance that I can provide.

The debug output is incomplete. Maybe you are missing a ptrace package
or something so.

Bad news for you : Ekiga 2.x still works with ekiga.net... Nothing
significant has changed from that point of view.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/