Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on Asus EEE / PC900 ?

I have working webcam on another machine. Sound device works fine
with everything else except Ekiga. You maybe recall I brought up the
PCM problems several moons ago? Still no fix in sight. Since this is
pretty standard Linux (Slackware) install, I reckoned it affected a lot of
people trying to use Ekiga. I still wonder what Linux distro, etc actually
works with Ekiga.

That left me asking about specific hardware and Linux installations. The
Asus EEE is very convenient because a huge number of people bought
this, so we would all be talking about essentially same hardware and
software. Potential replacement for mobile phones!

Damian, I know you're in here... it would be nice to see a working,
factory installed Ekiga on this toy.

Dee