Re: [Ekiga-list] Yet another "406 not acceptable" thread

Hi I don't know all the technical details about this , but the results
seems to be that when using Xlite ( ICE & Turn enable it seems ) with
a symmetric NAT and with "register and receive calls " enable , I got
406 errors.

Is this related to the way Xlite sends the Ip address of my machine
and that the NAT is symmetric or the fact that "receiving calls" with
Ekiga.net which is not a Call-out service is refused ?

All this leads me to another topic  : What graphical feedback that
Ekiga 3.0 will give when it in front of a NAT that RTP won't go
through ?  As all is handled automagically now.

--
Michel memeteau