Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga integration with PIM applications

Le mardi 12 août 2008 à 11:50 +0200, Duncan Lithgow a écrit :
> For some reason the link on the wiki for making a new account is
> missing, I might find it with a thorough search, but that's probably
> something that needs fixing, right?
>
> Simply trying to log in (without an account) fails and says I need an
> account, but gives me no link.

You can't. We had a problem with some bot spamming the wiki and we
decided to restrict the access. If someone ask, i give access.

Expect a mail very soon :)

Best regards,
Yannick
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net