[Ekiga-list] Ekiga integration with PIM applications

Hi.

So where do I start? Please point me to whatever roadmaps and
discussion threads there are about the plans and developments for
Ekiga's integration with PIM apps, especially Evolution's Contacts.
You'll see that I've found some of them which I will look over soon.

For some reason the link on the wiki for making a new account is
missing, I might find it with a thorough search, but that's probably
something that needs fixing, right?

Simply trying to log in (without an account) fails and says I need an
account, but gives me no link.

I didn't see a focus page for this topic. Once I've got an account
shall I start a page about PIM integration? I don't know what else to
call it other than PIM, so how about /IntegrationWithPIMs

= Ekiga email list =
* What's the best place to search the list archive?
* What are the search terms I should use?
* How far back is relevant?

= PIM integration =
After a quick look I found these pages with some relevance:
* http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Managing_Contacts
* http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Contacts_Storage
* http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Roadmap_to_3.00
* http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/UI::ContactManagement
* http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Documentation#Managing_contacts
* http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/API::Addressbooks
* http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Planning_3_0

= Most interesting =
* "Extend the contact information regarding ordinary phone numbers",
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/API::GmContact::PhoneNumbers

= Possible bugs =
Just some stuff I noticed while looking around:
* This page has no version information: http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Features

Regards, Duncan
(known to work in burst, but then fade away)