[Ekiga-list] Bluetooth headset: My wish

Hello,

I use Ekiga 2.0.12 in Mandriva 2008.1 and it would be very useful for me having it working with my Plantronics 590E bluetooth headset. This one works perfectly with a lot of sound applications in Hi-Fi mode and it works also very well in voice mode (sco) with aplay/arecord and... Skype ! (I had only to choose "bluetooth" as ALSA device in skype configuration.) But not any other softphone that i know: Twinkle, Wengophone, Linphone, Kphone, Gizmo, XLite, nor my dear Ekiga. With gconf-editor i write "bluetooth" as input and output devices but Ekiga arase this with "default".

Please, Mr Ekiga, implement this in Ekiga 3. ;-)