Re: [Ekiga-list] Support

Le samedi 02 août 2008 à 23:26 -0400, Stuart Lesnett a écrit :

> On Sat, 2008-08-02 at 15:20 +0200, yannick wrote:
> > Le vendredi 01 août 2008 à 23:52 +0200, yannick a écrit :
> > > Intrepid miss H264, H263-98, MPEG4
> >
> > I found the current version of ffmpeg in Intrepid lacks encoders for
> > H263-98 and MPEG4.
> >
> > I reported this as a bug here:
> > https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ffmpeg-debian/+bug/254201
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Yannick
> > --
> > Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
> > sip:yannick ekiga net
> > Logiciel de VoIP Ekiga : http://www.ekiga.org
> > http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Which_programs_work_with_Ekiga_%3F

> Yannick,
>
> Since you mentioned bugs, I reported a bug (problem) over a month ago
> gnome/ekiga 541091 including a dump and still have not seen any
> action.  Am I to assume, your group isn't fixing these problems?

Hello Stu,

Thank you for reporting your issue in our bug tracking system. It is
really kind of you and a very helpful practise, quality-wise.

Unfortunately, few of us have the skills to understand the debug output
you provided and we are currently busy working to release a really big
upgrade of Ekiga, the version 3.0. This explain the delay you are
facing. We are a bunch of people working on Ekiga in our spare time,
none of use is sponsored/pay to do this job.

I'll try to help you in our bug tracking system.

Best regards,
Yannick