Re: [Ekiga-list] freeze with Microdia webcam

> > I have solved similar problems by adding some swap. Not much is needed
> > either,
> > maybe a few hundred MB.
> >
> > Dee
>
> That's most surely not the case, this is a ~2 yo laptop with an Intel Core Duo
> T7100 processor and 2Gb RAM that hasn't needed to swap in months...
>
> David

The limited memory problem is the only case I have seen this freezing. I cannot
say it for sure your problem, just trying to help. How does "top" look? Are you
using a kernel that actually uses both processors and you see this with hitting
"1" while top is running?

Dee