Re: [Ekiga-list] details: Ekiga crash on Slackware 12.0

> From: dsandras seconix com
> To: ekiga-list gnome org
> Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:45:04 +0200
> Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] details: Ekiga crash on Slackware 12.0

> > that

> > > This is the current "normal" behavior.
> >

> > Hmmm. This also happens when I am online, but I have successfully
> > received incoming calls earlier. Should this error also pop up even
> > when I am online, and also when Ekiga really can receive an
> > incoming call?
>
> When you are online, it should not happen.
>
> Are you sure you are running the GNOME version and not the experimental
> "non GNOME" version of Ekiga ?
> --
> _ Damien Sandras

For clarity, I could only have Ekiga (version is indicated as 2.0.11) on my
box that comes with gnome-slackbuild that was released January 2008. Do you
recommend I download/build/install your latest/greatest Ekiga version (2.0.12???)
and try that instead?

Dee

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started!