Re: [Ekiga-list] [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga 3.00 available for WIN32 *only*

Le mercredi 02 avril 2008 à 11:17 -0400, Stuart Lesnett a écrit :
> If find Dee's comment interesting since, I came from the Windows/Skype
> community to investigate UBUNTU/Ekiga or at that time gnome community.
> I think 2 things have happend: (1) Damien currently has 248 error
> reports on bugzilla unresolved and the ekiga windows package even in
> beta form has always run much better. (2) SKYPE own this all

You should not make generalities out of your personal experience.

Notice also that there are 188 reports (I had to do some clean ups)
- 101 features requests
- 87 reported problems

By comparison, a product like nautilus (which has far more users, but
less complexity and dependencies on weird things like audio and video
devices and hardware) has 1940 bug reports.

--
 _     Damien Sandras