Re: [Ekiga-list] [Ekiga-devel-list] Ekiga 3.00 available for WIN32 *only*

If find Dee's comment interesting since, I came from the Windows/Skype community to investigate UBUNTU/Ekiga or at that time gnome community.  I think 2 things have happend: (1) Damien currently has 248 error reports on bugzilla unresolved and the ekiga windows package even in beta form has always run much better. (2) SKYPE own this all ready established market and he's looking for a free ride.

Personally, I have had nothing but link-ekiga and received nothing but attitude from Damien some of the other staff members have very hard and my thanks to them.

I hope they will work to cleanup the current bugs on linux. I have used SKYPE for 2 years very successfully.

Stu

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 09:20 +0000, D Webb wrote:
 > Le mercredi 02 avril 2008 à 00:57 +0200, Torsten Schlabach a écrit :
> > Mhmmm ...
> >
> > 2 hours before the end of April 1st!
> >
> > You got me for some minutes.
> >

> It was indeed an April Fool ;-)
> --
> _ Damien Sandras

Sad! Windows is a commercial operating system. Commercial software
is quite fitting. It is now 2 April and I am not fooling.

Dee