[Ekiga-list] Ekiga/OpenMCU issues

Hello,
When testing Ekiga 2.0.0 with OpenMCU 2.2.1 for multi-point video conferencing I face the following problems:
(OpenMCU lets upto 4 conference participants to be viewed in the Ekiga window).
Maybe my Ekiga configuration settings are not correct or I require some patches to be applied to Ekiga. Or it might be that
OpenMCU has a problem.

Shown below are the environment and configuration details.

Any help to solve the problem are most welcome.

Thanks & regards,
Raj Mohan

Environment:
Ekiga Configuration: