Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga/OpenMCU issues

Le mercredi 27 juin 2007 �7:08 +0530, Raj Mohan Kovilath a �it :
> Hello,
> When testing Ekiga 2.0.0 with OpenMCU 2.2.1 for multi-point video
> conferencing I face the following problems:
> (OpenMCU lets upto 4 conference participants to be viewed in the Ekiga
> window).
>       * The picture appears very choppy in the remote video when there
>         is motion involved.

That is what OpenMCU sends you back. Try playing with OpenMCU settings.

>       * If there are only less than 4 participants, in the conference,
>         the viewing area of the non-existent participants display
>         garbage like choppy images.

Again, that is what OpenMCU sends you back, it has nothing to do with
Ekiga itself.

>       * Running Ekiga with -d4 option shows "jitter buffer exceeded"
>         messages.

Either your soundcard is misconfigured, or you are exceeding your
bandwidth.

>       * Sometimes Ekiga hangs/crashes.

Please post a backtrace so that we can investigate on that specific
problem. It could be related to your sound issues.
--
 _     Damien Sandras