Re: [Ekiga-list] Does Ekiga do it??

Hi ,

Ekiga does not do it by itelf , but can do it along with an asterisk ( SIP ) or MCU ( H323) server.

I dn't know currently any free service on the web that let you do this, anyone ?

I'm afraid right now the only easy solution to do this would either pure video streaming ( vlc , icecast , easy ),  or proprietary  one ( flash , etc.. )