Re: [Ekiga-list] Cannot Receive H.323 or SIP Calls

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Julien Puydt wrote:

Do you have network on the box ? If so, does ekiga listen on the right
interface? If so, does another program already own said interface (well,
already listens on the ports ekiga would like to use, to be more precise)?

  Yes, we have a network here.

  How do I identify the ports ekiga wants to use? And, how can I change
those ports if there is a conflict?

  As I wrote, this did not appear on Wednesday when I first installed ekiga,
but did yesterday when I tried to configure the video component.

Thanks, Julien,

Rich