[Ekiga-list] Cannot Receive H.323 or SIP Calls

  Yesterday I installed Ekiga-2.0.9, and configured the audio for the
Logitech boom headset (the video's not yet working, but that's a different
issue).

  Today, after loading the webcam modules, I invoked ekiga and had two
informational message windows open. One tells me that I cannot receive H.323
calls and the other tells me that I cannot receive SIP calls. Neither
message appeared yesterday.

  There's nothing in the manual or the FAQ about this. I'd greatly
appreciate some suggestions from experienced users.

TIA,

Rich