Re: [Ekiga-list] pb ekiga

What a fast answer. I wish I could analyse the file so quickly.
Then I must understand :
I have tried Ekiga some time ago, with the former� version 2.0.3. (may be with edgy). I decided to comeback with the new version. Does it mean that the former configuration was kept in memory, in some place?
In that case how to recover the former login/pass, how to remake an initialisation?

many thanks

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le samedi 02 juin 2007 �7:22 +0200, pierre dantzer a �it :

I did follow the instructions (ekiga -d 4). I hope that the attached
file will provide you with 'meaningful' informations.
name of the file : output.txt

Unfortunately, it just confirms your login / pass is wrong.