Re: [Ekiga-list] pb ekiga

Sorry for that type of stupid reference to S... . I really did not use it to make advertisement, but knowing that you know better than I do, I honestly thought that it was of some help for you, since you know how the systems work. I just have a wish to get out with S... as soon as possible. It's already done at lab.
I truly and sincerely appreciate all your contributions/work� to the development of Ekiga.

Regards

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le samedi 02 juin 2007 �7:08 +0200, pierre dantzer a �it :

Office is at University Paris-sud. Ekiga with DEll PWS370 was fine. I
just followed the instructions.
My friend did the same with his laptop but it did not work. Both PC
are connected via Lan.
At home I'm using a DELL laptop WS M20, wi-fi, trough Livebox
(furnished by the internet orange provider)
(note : Skype works at home).

Without a -d 4 output, there is not much we can tell.
And repeating that Skype works does not help either. Skype has been
created from the start with a new protocol in order to cross NAT routers
without trouble. That was not the case for SIP or H.323 or even Jingle.