Re: [Ekiga-list] Registration and set-up should be more intuitive...

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 21:16:19 +0200
Roman Antensteiner <romanantensteiner gmx at> wrote:

>  Secondly, I believe I had to go into the Account settings to adjust
> the settings after registration. They weren't set correctly by the
> druid. And If someone, like me, never used SIP VOIP services, you
> cannot possibly know what a "Registrar" Is supposed to be.

That's a very big problem, indeed. Every SIP provider gives different
names to these values. Registrar, SIP Server, SIP Service, SIP Machine
(seen so far). If you take other words, then the problem will be the
same, just under another name.

I remember there was a Bugzilla entry about that, I just can't find it.

J.