Re: [Ekiga-list] Coexistence of ekiga with an ATA

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le samedi 06 janvier 2007 �0:05 +0000, ael a �it :
>
>>Damien Sandras wrote:
>>
>>>Le vendredi 05 janvier 2007 �3:53 +0000, ael a �it :

>>>Indeed, in such a case, STUN is non deterministic.

>>Damien,
>>
>>I am seeing some very odd things in the ethereal logs with ekiga sending
>> malformed packets to a strange address in a few cases. Perhaps I am
>>misinterpreting what I am seeing. I am testing on an debian i386 sarge
>>system using 2.0.2-1.ekiga.sarge.1885. And
>>
>>$ ekiga --version
>>Gnome ekiga 2.0.2
>>
>>Before I look further, are there are known bugs in this version? Should
>>I backport a later version, presumably 2.0.3, before going any further?
>>

> I don't think so...

Having attempted the back port of 2.0.3, I got as far as opal, and then
checked with Kilian Krause over a buglet in the debian src package.
After a few further explorations and help from Kilian, I decided that it
was a far larger job than I had realized. I gather that you too had
decided that a backport to sarge wasn't worth the effort given its short
remaining stable life.

As a result, I now need to restore my sarge box to a consistent state
which looks as if it will take some more time and effort :-)

So I won't be able to report further for the time being.

A E Lawrence