[Ekiga-list] Ekiga win32 problems

Hi,

I'm trying to communicate between a linux PC (ubuntu edgy) and a windows xp home PC. Ekiga is installed and seems to work (with webcam and all) on the linux PC. The problem is the windows PC.

I tried to install the ekiga windows version, but after installing the gtk runtime and the SDL dll, clicking on the ekiga.exe executable only brings an error message and ekiga won't even start. The error message is the following:

AppName: ekiga.exe     AppVer: 0.0.0.0     ModName: libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll
ModVer: 2.10.6.0     Offset: 002217a2

I  am quite sure the gtk runtime is running fine, since I've also installed the GIMP (I needed it for other purposes) and the GIMP works without problem.

Does the win32 ekiga support windows xp *home*? Does anyone have any idea of what could the problem be?

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.