Re: [Ekiga-list] trying to use ekiga : 408 timeout connections

Damien Sandras wrote:
You have configured Ekiga to send all SIP PDUs to a SIP Outbound proxy
which is ... your router... which obviously drops the packets.

Once you will have changed that, it will work.
In other words, use STUN and disable the SIP Outbound Proxy you have
set. Your NAT router is not a SIP Outbound Proxy.

ok , now it works.
On my firewall I opened the ouput port 3470 ( both tcp & udp )
the input port udp 5000-5100.
On the router I open a proxy of incoming call on port 3478 & 3479 to my internal PC.

BTW, I'm looking for someone ( possibly italian speaking, but also english should go well ) for a test which will call me to check if all is ok. If there some available to call me for test I will stay online foe a while again.

Regards, Enzo

REPLY TO: perl -e 'print qq^VVCWCQJUVD00YQVWKVBPG^^qq^3898m08970Yp584299l93^ '
 SKYPE:earlati - AIM:earlati - ICQ:321489699 - MSN:enzo arlati libero it
 http: http://earlati.freehostia.com
trusted computing, who is it ? --> http://www.p2pforum.it/counter/click.php?id=21 ============================================================================