Re: [Ekiga-list] I need some help in development

Hi all,

I am new to this list and I am not a developer or engineer myself, but I am an entrepreneur here in the US that is reaching out for all the help I can get. My partner and I have been hard at work on developing a social networking site for the work-at-home professional. This can be folks that make their own products in their home (like my Mom) to people that work for direct sales companies and everything in between and wish to sell that to the world in general . We are building a whole suite of collaborative networking tools attached to a great e-commerce platform for these people to help them in realizing their dreams. I need to integrate a SIP and video conferencing based product and originally we turned to some of the top companies as a 3rd party provider, but they simply are not very cooperative in providing help to us, besides we are not rich folks. As a matter of fact I have sunk every penny I have had into this dream of mine. We have a development team based in India, they are great, but not well versed in this technology and I need some insight, advice, documentation or perhaps someone willing to lend us some of their own precious time in assisting us in developing our own client.

If anyone can spare some time and either point us in the right direction or perhaps we can even work out some sort of deal, I would be eternally grateful.

Sincerely.

Zachary Schenkler
Ojeez.com