Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga does not start

Hello,

> Did you kill it with Ctrl-C or with killall -9 ekiga ?
> Because the backtrace does not contain anything useful.

Ctrl-C

> You could also use strace and examine ekiga -d 4.

I have solved it! In the strace output I found that it tried to access
an sftp resource through gnome-vfs using libsftp. I have also noticed
before that when I started gthumb it was asking for the password for the
same sftp resource. (I have ignored that because I had no time to find
the cause.) The reason for this behaviour is the following: I had added
a bookmark to this resource to nautilus! After deleting this bookmark
ekiga starts perfectly! :)

What do you think, to whom should I file in a bug report?

Thank you very much for helping me, I am happy to be able to use ekiga
again (now I can delete linphone! :) )

Tobias