Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga does not start

> Is accessibility enabled ?

shouldn't.

In the Gnome preferences I found:
"Keyboard accessibility features"
"Assistive Technologies"

both are disabled.

Clicking through the items in gconf-editor I notices the following:
After I entered /apps/ekiga/general/user_interface/calls_history_window
absolutely no values are displayed anymore, only the key names - for
every key in gconf. Restarting gconf-editor leads to values appearing
again (until I enter the directory above again). This seems a bit
strange and does not happen with a newly created (Unix) user account.

Tobias