Re: [Ekiga-list] Different DNS requests between Linux and Win32 version

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> a écrit :

Le mardi 07 août 2007 à 17:21 +0200, thierry magnien easyneuf org a
écrit :
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> a écrit :

> Is it the same version of Ekiga on Win32 and Linux or a different one ?
>
> If the OPAL version is different, there could be a bug in one of them...

Check the version of OPAL. If they are identical, and the problem
persists, then there is an implementation problem specific to windows
and related to the DNS handling.

I checked the versions :
- 2.0.9 on Linux,
- 2.0.9 beta on Win32.

I will have a look to OPAL in the case I see something.

Regards,
Thierry