[Ekiga-list] Different DNS requests between Linux and Win32 version

Hi everybody,

We have a problem with Windows users calling our Linux users.

On a Linux box, when calling toto domain com, ekiga makes a DNS request with type SRV for "_sip._udp.domain.com" to get the IP address of the SIP server for domain.com.

On a Win32 box, when calling toto domain com, ekiga makes a DNS request directly to "domain.com" to get the IP address of the SIP server.

And this is a big concern because for our domain, "domain.com" and "_sip._udp.easyneuf.fr" do not resolve to the same IP address.

Does anybody have an idea ?

Thanks for your help.