Re: [Ekiga-list] Different DNS requests between Linux and Win32 version

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> a écrit :

Is it the same version of Ekiga on Win32 and Linux or a different one ?

If the OPAL version is different, there could be a bug in one of them...

Hi Damien,

I did not check if versions are the same but :
- I tested 2 versions on Win32, each one requesting domain.com
- I tested 3 versions on Linux, each one requesting _sip._udp.domain.com

Anyway, I will check the versions but I think they are both Ekiga 2.0.9.

Regards,
Thierry