Re: [Ekiga-list] sound problems (stuttering)

Hannes Ebner wrote:
Sebastiaan van Erk wrote:
Hi, thanks for the quick answer. That fixed the sound problem. However now I have the same problem as with twinkle; when I hang up the call, Ekiga hangs.

Twinkle does exactly the same thing, so it's probably an Ubuntu Feisty thing (I never had the problem with Edgy). However, I have no clue where to look.

Anybody else recognize this problem?

How often does this happen to you? Here on Ubuntu Edgy it happens every
now and then, but I had the very same problem on Debian Sarge.
No crash, it just hangs. Perhaps a deadlock?

/Hannes

It happens to me every single time.

Regards,
Sebastiaan