Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga sound problems

Hello,

I would like to add some more test

On Sep/03/2006, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> We are trying to communicate Ekigas. We have some audio (not video)

I have communicate Ekiga to sipphone echo test, and it seems to work
fine. So maybe is not an ALSA problem, and is some other problem. We I
can communicate ekiga to sipphone echo test and not to other ekiga?

I will disable video, maybe video is "disturbing" audio, in LAN? ¿?

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona