Re: [Ekiga-list] You need the PWLib library to compile Ekiga

Le samedi 07 octobre 2006 à 19:38 +0200, Bent Bagger a écrit :

> As far as I can see, it does find libpt, but for some reason, it does
> not like it. Iøm referring to the lines:
> configure:21867: g++ -o conftest -g -O2   -L/usr/lib/ conftest.cc -lpt   >&5
> /usr/lib//libpt.so: undefined reference to
> `PMessageDigestSHA1::Encode(PString const&, PMessageDigest::Result&)'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> I tend to maintain that this is not consistent.

I think that the library was compiled with the wrong headers and the
wrong ptbuildopts.h

Make sure that the system was clean when compiling it. Remove all
related headers is /usr/include
(/usr/include/ptbuildopts.h /usr/include/ptlib.h /usr/include/ptclib /usr/include/ptlib)
and start a fresh compilation from scratch.

Don't forget to recompile OPAL and Ekiga.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net