Re: [Ekiga-list] You need the PWLib library to compile Ekiga
- From: Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr>
- To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] You need the PWLib library to compile Ekiga
- Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 18:36:18 +0200
Bent Bagger a écrit :
I hope I'm not too alone on this list... nothing has been archived
from it so far. But here goes:
I try to build Ekiga from the sources on a box running Suse Linux
10.1 with KDE as my chosen desktop manager. I have built pwlib and
opal from the sources without problems, but when I run
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
in the ekiga-2.0.2 directory I get this:
checking for PWLib includes in /usr/include/...
checking for /usr/include/ptlib/pprocess.h... yes
checking for read in -lpt... no
configure: error: You need the PWLib library to compile Ekiga
This does not look consistent to me. What have I done wrong???
It is consistent :
(1) it found pwlib's headers
(2) it didn't find the lib itself.
Did you install pwlib correctly ? Looking in config.log is generally the
best way to know what went wrong in a configure script.
] [Thread Prev