[Ekiga-list] Hi Damien And The Group

It sure has been quite on this group, is that good or bad news?

Damien, I thought you may like to know about the problem I was having
with the distorted and "helicopter" sound using Ekiga and Fedora. Today
I noticed that when I installed Fedora Core 6, that it mistakenly
installed the i586 kernel instead of the i686 kernel. I removed the i586
kernel and installed the i686 one and was able to make the first
successful (and clear) call using Ekiga through VoIP Buster to a land
line.

I don't know what the difference is between them, but I was able to make
the call with a reasonable amount of jitter buffer and clear. I don't
know if this will help anyone else or not, but it made a big difference
here.

Take Care,
George