Re: [Ekiga-list] FWD account

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 09:14:17PM +0100, Bent Bagger wrote:

> When I wrote about peering and 'call me' I hand in mind a situation
> where I could use my FWD account to call my ekiga number - had there
> been peering between FWD and ekiga.net. This would make it possible
> for me to call myself without my having to disturb good people like
> you and ask you to help me.

Hi Bent,
You can call from FWD to Ekiga.net, via SipBroker.

Dial:	'**275*673<Ekiga.net numerical alias>'

If you're calling from/to the same location (without using a proxy
somewhere on the internet) then the call will be set up, but the
audio/rtp stream will fail as the softphones will be attempting to talk
to your public IP.

Hope this helps,
Simon