Re: [Ekiga-list] Newbie getting started problem.

On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:30:07 +0100
"Erik P. Olsen" <erik epo dk> wrote:

> Interesting site. It looks like Windows Messenger (I assume it's MSN
> Messenger) can work with Ekiga
Windows Messenger != MSN Messenger, two different programs.

> but I don't understand what the
> various accronyms stand for :-(
Yes, good argument, if we have time, we write sub-pages to explain
them or make links to external sites (Wikipedia?), mostly that are codec
names and protocol names, from what I can see now.

J.

--
God is real... unless declared as integer.