Re: [Ekiga-list] gatekeeper automatic discovery

Ok, you answered my main question.
Is there a timetable for the "Automatic Discovery" to be reimplemented ? Or
is this so much useless that the is much chance for it not to be
reimplemented at anytime?
Anyway, all my congratulations for the really great job you are doing.

Ps: I'm not allowed due to the architecture to register on the same
gatekeeper each time. No VPN as well. But I'll try to investigate and let
you know...