Re: [Ekiga-list] gatekeeper automatic discovery

Ok, you answered my main question.
Is there a timetable for the "Automatic Discovery" to be reimplemented ? Or
is this so much useless that the is much chance for it not to be
reimplemented at anytime?
Anyway, all my congratulations for the really great job you are doing.

Regards
Ps: I'm not allowed due to the architecture to register on the same
gatekeeper each time. No VPN as well. But I'll try to investigate and let
you know...