Re: [Ekiga-list] gatekeeper automatic discovery

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 01:27:36 -0800 (PST)
teamlog <clement jeanne teamlog com> wrote:

> Ok, you answered my main question. Is there a timetable for the "Automatic Discovery" to be reimplemented ? Oris this so much useless that the is much chance for it not to bereimplemented at anytime? Anyway, all my congratulations for the really great job you are doing.
> RegardsPs: I'm not allowed due to the architecture to register on the samegatekeeper each time. No VPN as well. But I'll try to investigate and letyou know...

I'll add it to the ToDo list for OPAL :)

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting