Re: [Ekiga-list] gatekeeper automatic discovery

Le mardi 12 décembre 2006 à 00:42 -0800, teamlog a écrit :
> I'm a user of Gnomemeeting and I was using the automatic gatekeeper discovery
> which means the RAS message GatekeeperDiscovery to be broadcasted
> (255.255.255.255) to the network. It works perfect with gnomemeeting and
> gnugk and I'm able to move physicaly in a network and automatically register
> on the local gatekeeper.
> Why is this feature no more in Ekiga ? I've test Ekiga and it looks good but
> this is major problem that does not allow me to move to Ekiga...
> What can I do ?

Ask for the gatekeeper settings to your administrator and add them in
the Accounts Editor. It should work.

But, yes, we have unfortunately removed "Automatic Discovery", but that
shouldn't prevent you to register to the gatekeeper.

Good luck!
--
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-