Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] On rewriting the text chat stack

Le 17/10/2015 23:20, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Well, I'm still on the thinking side of things : writing comes later.

I'm still thinking, but now also poking around ekiga's code to see what changed.

I'm a bit annoyed I didn't find a heap-view widget, because I thought we had one and wanted to make good use of it :-/

Things aren't progressing nicely, but at least things move forward!